receipt scribble

things found in my bag on busted up crinkled pieces of scratch paper and receipts

Thursday, April 19, 2012

thursday listday

yep. really doing it. 5 things I wish I were.

1. A better friend. I feel like I'm improving, but for the most part, I get so stuck in my own head, that sometimes I don't have room for anybody else.

2. A traveler. I want to put all of my money into it. But I don't have a partner, and I'm just not brave enough to go it alone.

3. A master in self mastery. I wish I were more strict with myself. I know it would lead to more happiness and better character... but I can't help but let myself do what ever I want.

4. Completely fluent in another language. Language intrigues me.

5. Talented. Ok. Everyone has talents... blah blah blah. I just wish mine were more apparent. I have a friend who is good at everything she takes interest in doing. Seriously. She's freaking awesome. My sister is a talented writer and photographer. My mother extremely creative in her photography and art. People sing, people dance... and I can't stick with anything long enough to get good or 'passionate' about it. So I guess talented isn't what I wish I were, I wish I had a longer attention span.

No comments:

Post a Comment